Girls Weekend

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial weekend my sisters and me and my mom all went to Billings Montana to have a girls weekend at my sister Natalie's house. Of course we all left the kids at home to have some time with just us girls. Oh, I guess I did take Olivia but most of the time you didn't even know she was there. She was such a good little girl. Thanks to all of our husbands they kept the kids for the weekend, so I am sure it was not the long weekend they were looking forward to. We sure love them. While we were in Montana we ate a few fun places like the Rib and Chop house. WOW my ribs were amazing. We also went to Red Lodge, which is like going to Jackson. We walked around and went into all the little stores. While we were there we ate at this fun pizza restaurant. We all ordered different appetizers and shared them, they were all so good. I think I had the most fun just being able to spend some time with my sisters and mom. It's not very often that we can all get together as just the girls. Thanks to my sisters and my mom for such a fun weekend I love you all.









5 comments:

Bree said...

You and your sisters are SO cute! And of course your mom is too! :) I bet you had a blast--I need to get something like this planned with my sisters and mom! I'm glad Olivia is such a good baby!! I need to come visit you!! How bout Friday??

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! It was good to see pics of your sisters, I haven't seen them forever. you all are just so dang cute. Lets plan another lunch date soon!

Annalee Taylor said...

All you guys are so gorgeous...its really not fair! I wish I had a ton of sisters and could do stuff like that!

Bradbury Bunch said...

How Fun!!! Family time is the best!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot pictures!! Olivia is so beautiful, and Gavin is such a handsome boy--so photogenic!

We can't wait to see you all again--it will be so fun to take pictures of our little ones and see how much they change with each get get together!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Harper said...

All you Gutierrez girls are so beautiful! :)

Congrats on Olivia! She and Gavin are both adorable, and I'm seriously impressed with Annalee's photography!