Gotta love Daddy!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saturday in Rexburg was the air show. I was amazed at how many people were there. Luckily my mom lives right next to the golf course, so we parked at her house and walked less then a block to the park. It was like we had front row seats. Gavin loved all of the airplanes, we didn't have to entertain him at all. Burgess would stroll him around in his stroller up and down the path to get better views and some of the planes. Gavin loves to spend time with his dad. As soon as daddy is home Gavin never leaves his side. They enjoyed spending time with each other. Olivia and I sat and watch how much fun they had together. We sure love our dad and all he does for us.








We decided that we needed to get Gavin a helmet when he rides the quad and the motorcycle. We searched for a helmet that would fit him, and came across this Lightning McQueen Helmet. We thought that he wouldn't want to were it, but we told him that the rules are he can't have a ride unless he has his helmet on. His helmet went right on his head, and he ran right up to jump on. Burgess loves giving Gavin rides. My only fear is that since he is already addicted now, I am in big trouble once he can drive one all on his own.


3 comments:

Amber said...

that airshow is pretty cool. We sit in our yard and watch it but it always scares me how they do all their tricks and I swear one time someone is going to crash! cute pics of Gavin, he's a funny boy.

Annalee Taylor said...

Those pics of Gav and Burgess are cute, dont you love when dads get home? I do, I am excited for when Mack is older and he can tag along with Randall all day...so cute. I think its smart that you got Gav a helmet, start them young then it wont be such a big deal when he is bigger. We went to the show too...it was nuts, I freaked when they did their tricks, I thought for sure that they were going to crash and die...scary!

Bree said...

I bet Gavin just loved all the planes!! He looks cute in his little helmet!! SO glad we could all get together, it was fun to visit! Hope you have a good week! :)