photo shoot

Friday, October 29, 2010

About a month ago our good friend Sarah took some amazing pictures of Gavin and Olivia. They both were very good after they were bribed with a kids meal. It was totally worth the kids meal, I love all the great shots we got of them. Gavin is 4 1/2 and Olivia is 2 1/2. They are just so much fun. They sure keep me busy and on my toes, I don't know what I would do without them. Now that we are adding one more to the family it will be that much more crazier and that much more fun.








5 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Definitely cute kids!!

melanie said...

wow, those are adorable pics!!

Beth Willmore said...

So cute - and congratulations on the pregnancy!

Bree said...

Dang cute pics April!!

Brian and Nellene said...

Wow. These are great pics! What cuties!! Samuel sure has good looking cousins!