Best Christmas Present Ever!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

On December 20th, we recieved the newest addition to our family. Ashton Ivar Howard was born at 2:19 pm weighing in at 7 lbs. 0 oz. and 19 in. long. Both April and Ashton are doing great. Gavin and Olivia were so excited to see him for the first time even though Gavin was a little disappointed that we didn't call him Ridge. Gavin is going to be a great big brother to him and Olivia is trying to help out whenever she can. Her specialty is rounding up all the diaper changing stuff when Ashton needs a diaper change. Well, here are a few pictures of Ashton.

11 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

He's beautiful April - congratulations and good job! It was so fun to see you last week, let me know if I can help you with anything!

Big D said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting. I guess I need to keep in touch more. Your family looks great.

Bree said...

So cute!! Congratulations!!!

Kirsten said...

CONGRATS!! He's adorable!

Lori Harris said...

Congrats!! What a great Christmas gift!!

Sarah said...

he's so freaken cute and I am SOOOO jealous! I want it out!! :) when I stop coughing till I throw up and my cold is gone I'm coming to see him! ha ha :)

Bradbury Bunch said...

Congratulations you guys! That truly is the BEST Christmas gift ever! He's beautiful and we couldn't be happier for you! Love the name Ashton by the way!! XOXO

Annalee Taylor said...

So sweet, I cant wait to meet him. Dont worry we will give you some space and a much needed anniversary! (I always remember yours!) But once the new year is here Im coming over, I cant wait any longer!

Kaylynne said...

April, I'm so glad he is here and things are good! He is a handsome baby, just like your other children. You were such a trooper,when you came to visit us! I really did think you could have had him that night! It's so fun for me to see you, Jenny,and friends become wonderful mothers,with such darling children! Congratulations!

Lacie Pearson said...

You guys, He is adorable! Looks like he has Gavin's gorgeous coloring. I hope we can see you guys soon, let our two newest ones say hello to each other! We love you guys!

Brian and Nellene said...

I need to see more pics of that sweet baby!