Olivia's 3rd Birthday (Posted a few months late)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wow my little girl is three now, but acts like she is 10. I asked Olivia what kind of birthday she wanted, and she didn't even have to think about it. She said " I want a princess birthday, with a princess Belle cake." So I went to work and made a Belle cake, I am not the best cake maker, but I don't think it turned out to bad. Some friends and family came over to celebrate with her and she had a blast. Olivia is such a sweet little girl, but sure keeps us all busy. She loves playing with her big brother and being a little mommy to her younger brother. She is always wanting to help me in the kitchen from washing the dishes to cooking dinner or cookies. We sure love her sweet personality. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.



1 comments:

melanie said...

she is sooooo adorable!!!