Holiday Fun!

Monday, January 14, 2008

We had a very busy Holiday. To start off we had an early christmas at Grandma V's house. Most of my sisters were there and my grandparents. We had lots of fun playing games, talking and opening presents. On Christmas Eve morning we drove to Utah to spend Christmas with Burgess' family. We spent Christmas at his brother Quinn's house. Even though there was a house full of people it all turned out very well with very little chaos. Gavin had so much fun playing with all of his cousins and is still asking about them everyday. A couple of days later Nellene, Burgess' sister got married so we enjoyed going to the wedding, it was a wonderful day. Last but not least we went snowboarding in Huntsville, while we were there it snowed about 9 inches. I stayed on the little hills of course, and let Burgess go on the fun stuff. All in all we enjoyed the time spent with family and friends. It was so good to see everyone.










7 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

I am totally impressed April that you went snowboarding while being prego! Most girls would used that as an excuse to get out of going!! Looks like Gavin had a good christmas, he looks bigger everytime I see him. He is so cute.

Bree said...

Glad you guys enjoyed Christmas. April you are so naughty for snowboarding!!! :) hahahaha. You look so cute with your teeny tiny belly!! We need to do lunch sooooon!

Klingler said...

April,
Marty here, I came across your blog and am so excited. I hope everything is going great for ya with this little one on the way. We'll probably run into you again soon. Good luck.

Natalie said...

Gavin is getting soo big! How are you feeling?? I'm so excited for you to have a girl, she will be so cute! Let me know how you're doing.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Happy New Years guys! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas--and I'm lovin the picture of Gavin with the santa hat!! April...You go girl for going snowboarding!! You look great! We're so excited to meet Miss Howard!

RicAnn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun lil break! Gavin is stinkin cute! You're lil belly is so cute...oh how I dream :) That is so fun you and Tess are both prego, maybe the next time around it can be all 3 of us.

You need to update your blog lil missy! Where are your belly pics. I expect some soon.

I miss you and Tess so stinkin much! We'll be in Utah in May for the summer so we'll for sure hav to get together!

I'll end my novel now.

Love Ya
RicAnn

Bree said...

APRIL! So good to see you the other day! Let's plan lunch for next time! I tagged you on my blog...you need a new post (hahaha) and it's all about Burgess! :)