BIG BIG BELLY

Monday, February 4, 2008


So i haven't taken very many pictures of the belly. But since everyone keeps asking to see how big I am getting I decided to take a few. Here is one of them, it might be the only one your going to get. I still have 10 weeks to go and already I am not sure how she is suppose to get any bigger. I feel like there is no more room in there for her to grow. We are so excited though for a little girl to add to our family. We are not sure if Gavin understands that there is a baby in moms tummy. He will come up to me every now and then pat my stomach and say "Hi baby". Other times we ask him were the baby is and he just looks at us like what are you talking about.
I think he will be a great big brother. He loves little babies.

9 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

You look so good...serious! I am so excited to see you with a little girl...she will be gorgeous!

Natalie said...

You are so cute!! You're still just as tiny as ever! I'm so glad you updated your blog, it's been forever and I can't wait to see your cute baby girl.

Bree said...

Oh April...you aren't so big! And you look SO cute (not fair)! Hope you keep feeling good!!

Jenny said...

You look so freakin cute pregnant!

The Jensen's said...

Wish I could look that good prego! I can't believe it is only 10 weeks. Hope you are feeling okay. Bring Gavin over to play anytime (we can trade off to do grocery shopping!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I love your prego belly!!! I can't believe it's just 10 weeks till she comes either....it seemed like I was pregnant for YEARS with Lexi! You look so great!!

RicAnn said...

Your belly looks fake because the rest of you is so tiny! You look great! I'll email you Val's email address. I am jealous that she lives closer to my friends then I do. Do you guys ever do anything besides work together?

Bradbury Bunch said...

Can you please tell me how you made your blog widened??? I've been trying to figure out how...is there a website?! thank you! And I hope you're working on that box of twinkies or ding-dongs with Tessa-You cute prego chicks you!!

Logan and Lisa said...

April,
This is Lisa Rigby Kinghorn. I found you on Natalie's blog. You look so cute. You'll have to check out Mel's blog, she would love to hear from you. Her blog is- www.hoosierheiners.blogspot.com and then Logan and I have one-www.thekinghorns.blogspot.com