Birthday Boy

Monday, March 3, 2008

Our little boy just turned two!!! We had such a fun birthday party for Gavin. He loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When I was choosing invites to give out he found a Mickey Mouse invite, so of course we had a Mickey Mouse birthday party. Two of my sisters and there kids were in Rexburg visiting so we had his cousins at his party. Gavin got spoiled this year. He had so much fun opening his presents, and loved every single one of them. We spoiled him a little more, and bought him a Mickey and Minnie Motorcycle Cake. WOW!!!!! That was a treat for him. I am so glad that he had such a great time. He is growing so fast and learning so much.

Ethan and Gavin

Ethan, Gavin, Isabelle, and Aubree




Dylan, Aubree, Ethan, and Gavin

7 comments:

Bree said...

Happy Belated Birthday Gavin! Oh he is so stinkin cute! I love that he has his hand over his heart for the cake! Haha...And April you don't even look pregnant---NOT fair!!

Annalee Taylor said...

I love the one with the cake too! So funny! I agree with Bree...you stink! You look so good...not fair at all!

The Jensen's said...

Dido on the cake picture, so cute. I guess Gavin is a pretty dang hansome little boy as well. Happy B-Day to him.

Amber said...

April! He's so cute! I found your blog through Bree's and I want to add you to my list! I don't have school next tuesday and was talking to bree about lunch, do you want to go? when's your due date???

Klingler said...

You are looking too cute - can't wait to check out your little one here soon!! Thanks for the comment - hope everything is going awesome for ya!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Happy belated birthday Gavin!!! I hope you ate some of that cake for us!! What a studmuffin!!!

Harper said...

April:

Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on your up-and-coming baby! :)


~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)