Happy Easter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I know I am a little late at posting Easter pictures, but Gavin was so excited when he woke up to find a trail of eggs leading to his basket. After looking in his basket he realized there were more eggs to find. He carried his basket around to collect all of his eggs in. When he would see another one he would look at us and say "Oh another egg" and run to get it. It was so much fun to watch. Since we we don't have church until one, he had plenty of time to get all sugared up. We had a hard time trying to keep him quite in Sacrament so it was nice to be able to take him to nursery and get rid of some of that energy. All in all we had a great Easter.



6 comments:

Natalie said...

He's adorable, it sounds like he has a good Easter! I'll see you this weekend!

Amber said...

He's so cute! Im so glad you updated your blog again cuz I have been waiting so I can comment and keep better in touch with ya!!hehe by the way how's baby in the belly doin?

Klingler said...

How cute! The pics of you with your friends and of Gavin's Easter. I am getting anxious to see your new little one. When is your she due?

Bree said...

Cute pics April! How ya feeling? How did the shower go? I HOPE you got my message. I'm feeling better now...but Avri seems to be getting a cold (fever, runny nose) or it might just be because she's getting a tooth in. Poor thing. Anyway, I'll call you later in the week and see if a visit will work out. :)

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a cute idea to lead the eggs to his basket! Gavin is such a handsome dude! *MUAW*

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! Sorry i couldnt make it to your shower...Im sure you saw I had a wedding...bummer! I have a gift for you though, so as soon as she comes I might have to stop by!!