Christmasm 2008

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We has so much fun this Christmas. We started our Christmas the weekend before in Blackfoot with the Howards. It was so fun getting together with everyone. We spent a lot of time outside playing in the snow and sledding. Christmas eve my dad came over, we made cookies for Santa read a Christmas story, and watch It's a wonderful Life. Christmas morning we did on our own, and was so much fun. Gavin had a blast opening all of his gifts. As soon as he woke up he ran in to get us. He just wanted to keep opening more and more. Olivia got some fun toys, but I think she enjoyed the wrapping paper and bows a little more. That evening we went to Rexburg to visit with my family. Almost everyone was there, we sure missed you Lacie, Max, and Bailee.We enjoyed visiting, eating, playing games and pulling kids behind the four wheeler. It is so nice to be with family, especially this time of year.

















5 comments:

RicAnn said...

SO fun! Christmas with kids is much funner :) I can't wait till I have 2 lil' ones to watch. By the way your 2 are so freakin cute! I love their eyes.

Lori Harris said...

What a great Christmas. The love the picture of the bows on Olivia. Too fun. Take care.

Kirsten said...

Cute blog background! :0 See you at Bunko next week! (I think. Isn't Jenise in charge?)

Mike and Shannele said...

I love your pictures! Your kids are the cutest! I can't wait to see you guys again! P.S. Tell Amanda to send me an invitation to their blog! I love to see everyone! And I need to see the new babies! :) My email is: shannelenmbr5@hotmail.com

Ginger said...

Have I told you how adorable your family is, they take after you!