Gavin and Olivias Photo shoot

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I finally got around to taking Gavin and Olivia for there pictures. We took them more towards the evening so the lighting would be better, and my kids we not cooperating very well. I thought that we weren't going to get very good pictures, but look at how well these ones turned out. My friend Sarah took there pictures she did such a great job thanks Sarah. To see more of Sarah's photos go to sarahlanaephotography.blogspot.com she really does do a wonderful job. I only posted a few of there pictures, there was just to many to choose from.







7 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Wow! Super cute pictures. I love them all.

Ginger said...

April your kids are adorable. Its so fun to keep up with your family. Glad you are well.

melanie said...

soooooo cute!!!!!! glad you finally posted new pics!!!

The Cooks said...

Loved the pics! Your kids are so stinkin cute! So i'm not coming friday and i'm so sad i won't get to see everyone. But know i love you all!

Bree said...

It's about time you posted!!!! ;)The pics are adorable, April!! Love all the colors!! Man are they getting big or what?!?!

birchfam said...

those are soooo adorable! It is good to see a new post, you're as bad a blogger as I am! ;)

Bradbury Bunch said...

ADORABLE!! ALL OF THEM!! I can't get over how grown up Olivia is getting-she is super cute so is Gavin-he's going to be a heartbreaker that boy!! You have now motivated me to search for a photographer-it's been too long!! Love you guys!!